Chris Holliday – Summary Profile
Chris currently provides aviation advisory services to a broad range of clients across the industry having entered this role in 2013. Chris draws on nearly 32 years experience in the industry having worked for aircraft manufacturers, an industry association and regional airlines.
Over this time, Chris has worked on activities involving airlines of all sizes across the world with a focus on small to medium-size airliners.
His career has involved 14 years working for regional airlines having held roles including Accountable Manager and Nominated Post Holder for Flight Operations, Ground Operations and Continuing Airworthiness Management. This allows him to bring practical knowledge of real-world operations to projects across a broad spectrum of activities.
Examples of services and projects
- Aircraft performance and economic evaluations
- Route and business feasibility studies
- Airline economic assessments and business planning
- Safety Management Systems development and enhancement
- Aircraft acquisition and marketing
- Support to aircraft owners and lessors evaluating potential investments and administering leases
- Project management of airport infrastructure development
- Procurement of airline operational support services